I specialise in helping families and individuals prepare for their future by dealing with all of the issues surrounding death and/or incapacity.
Specialising in Wills, Trusts and Probate, I’m here to make the process of preparing for the future as simple as it can be!
Whether you need to prepare a Will or Lasting Power of Attorney for yourself, or deal with the death of a loved one, I can talk you through all of your options and explain each process in a way that is easy to understand.
As a full member of STEP (the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) – the professional association for practitioners who specialise in family inheritance and succession planning – you can be sure that you are dealing with a qualified Trust and Estate Practitioner, who is recognised as a trusted advisor.
Services for you
I can advise on a variety of issues including drafting Wills and Trusts, administering an estate, acting as a trustee or how best to structure your finances and preserve your assets for future generations.
Some examples of common issues I can help with include:
- providing for someone following a partner’s death
- protecting the interests of children
- ensuring elderly or vulnerable relatives are cared for and supported
- helping families with interests spread across the world to be compliant with the laws and tax rules of different countries
- ensuring that a family business will pass safely from one generation to another
- helping clients to support charitable causes in an effective way.
Memberships and Accreditations
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP)
- (STEP) Diploma in Trusts and Estates (England and Wales)
- Associate Member of CILEx – the professional body for Chartered Legal Executives, legal practitioners and paralegals
Outside the Office
Whenever I get a bit of spare time, you are likely to find me on the golf course! I also enjoy spending time with my wife and dog as am looking forward to becoming a grandad for the first time.
We’re here to help. Call us on 01284 701131
I am supported by:
I first joined the firm as a temp for 3 weeks in 2006, loved the atmosphere, enjoyed the work and wanted to work here permanently. At that time, there were no vacancies but in 2007 a permanent position arose to work for Robin Burnett.
We are a friendly firm and I love interacting with clients and beneficiaries. A lot of my job is supporting clients, for example if we’re looking after a Probate, by making sure that they feel comfortable about what the legal process is at a very distressing time.
We’re all really aware of the people behind the actual legal work we’re doing, so the work, although sometimes sad, is always interesting.