Conveyancing simply means buying or selling your bricks and mortar. The trouble is, it’s not quite that simple, which is why you need Burnett Barker Solicitors to take you smoothly and quickly through the buying or selling process.
The range and description of the different services our residential property team offer is simply too long to explain in detail on one page, but some of the areas in which we can we can provide specialist assistance are:
- Buying or selling your normal or holiday home
- Switching mortgage provider (“remortgaging”)
- Buy to let investments
- Right to buy Council house
- Shared equity purchase (part buying & part renting)
- Keyworker scheme purchase
- Advice on joint tenancy issues
- Plot sales
- Auction sales
Burnett Barker Solicitors is classed as a “regional conveyancing centre” by a major national independent estate agent network and we handle a variety of transactions taking place across England and Wales.
Our residential conveyancing team is familiar with the different vulnerabilities of property in all parts of the country and the methods of finding out whether a property is affected.
For example: tin mining was, for many years, a major industry in parts of the West Country and, although much of the mining in this area has now ceased, there is still a risk of subsidence from old mine workings in the area and risk of personal injury due to poorly capped shafts. Our residential conveyancing team knows that extra enquiries need to be made for properties in parts of the West Country which will reveal whether there is any extra risk to property or life and limb.
Some recent transactions have involved:
- Acting on the sale of prime location residential plots for a private developer
- Purchase of property on the banks of the Norfolk Broads incorporating mooring rights
- Various town centre property sales in historic core zone
- Bulk purchase of flats as investment
- Residential sales and purchases across England & Wales
- Sale of part of a client’s property portfolio at auction
- Reconstruction of lost title deeds to prove ownership and enable sale to take place
Wherever and whatever the property in England and Wales - Burnett Barker Solicitors can help.
To speak to someone who’s interested in more than just bricks and mortar, please get in touch.
We’re ready and waiting to help...