I am a specialist Criminal Defence and Motoring Partner with over 20 years’ experience and head the firm’s Crime and Motoring team.
I am a graduate of Queens University Belfast and an admitted solicitor in Northern Ireland (1990) as well as England and Wales (1994).
I am a Court and Police Station duty solicitor and I am qualified as a Higher Courts Advocate.
I represent clients at all stages of the criminal process up to and sometimes beyond Crown Court trial.
Call 01284 701131
Memberships & Accreditations
- Duty Solicitor (Police Station and Court)
- Law Society Accredited Criminal Litigator
- Higher Courts Advocate (Criminal)
- Criminal Law Solicitor’s Association
External Interests & Community Involvement
- Legal Officer to Eastern Counties Rugby Football Union
- Eastern Counties Disciplinary Committee
- Saxophonist with: The Starlight Showband; The Rinaldi Express and The Moonstompers
I am supported by:
After working for the Courts Service for 7 years and then 11 years of working in the Criminal Department for another firm, I joined Burnett Barker Solicitors in February 2013 initially to cover Caroline’s maternity leave.
I thoroughly enjoy the work which is extremely varied – helping clients, liaising with the Courts and barristers and looking after my three Criminal Solicitors!
I have represented Suffolk playing badminton for a number of years and over the last ten years have played for the Veterans County Squad. This has taken me all over the country and abroad and I still play for my local club in Bury St Edmunds.